Established in 2009 with the concept of "providing Nagasaki with Tonkotsu ramen that surpasses the authentic ramen". Try our one-of-a-kind Nagasaki Tonkotsu Ramen that is made together with our homemade noodles and our special tonkotsu soup!
A ramen shop that has been popular since its establishment.
- icon guide▷
- Safety and security certification mark
- Certification facility
- Name of Restaurant
- Ramen-restaurant Allways
- 4F, 1-55 Mori-machi, Nagasaki City
- 3 minutes walk from JR Urakami Station
- Mirai Nagasaki Coco Walk Parking Lot
- Phone number
- Recommended menu
- Our recommended cup of "Chashu Ramen" 850 yen, which you can enjoy with five pieces of Allways' signature Chashu pork.
- Close day
- No holidays
- Open and Close time
- How to pay
- Cash, card and electronic money
- Due to reduced opening hours, as of 2020/11 (11:00-22:00 L.o. 21:00)
4F, 1-55 Mori-machi, Nagasaki City